Terms and Conditions
All order/service changes must be placed in writing or emailed as to avoid any confusions regarding your request. You may add to your services but cannot deduct. A detailed invoice will be submitted following any changes to our order by email. Paper copies are provided by request. Additional services required will be billed to you. Emails are considered legal and binding and do not require a signature to be valid.
For events scheduled 30-60 days from the date of retainer, you may make changes to your theme/event color within 10 days. For events scheduled beyond 60 days, you make changes to your theme/ event colors up to 30 days after the date of retainer.
Client shall pay additional charges for changes requested on a time and material basis. Such charges shall be in addition to all other amounts payable under the PROPOSAL, despite any maximum budget, contract price or final price identified therein. Adore Decore Rentals may extend or modify any delivery schedule or deadlines in the PROPOSAL and deliverables as may be required by such changes.
NON-PAYMENT/BREACH OF CONTRACT
No services contained in the contract will be rendered, delivered, or available if balance is not paid in full prior to your event. Payments will not be accepted beyond the event date, NO EXCEPTIONS.
If payments are not received by the event date and the credit card on file becomes invalid, expires, or we are unable to authorize it, your non-payment will be considered a breach of contract, and all previous payments are forfeited.
If full payment has not been received before the due date and no other arrangements have been approved by Adore Decore Rentals, we will consider your rented items and services available for another clients use. Adore Decore Rentals is not contractually obligated to accept payments beyond the due date, nor refund previous payments. We will schedule another client’s event on your event date if we have been unsuccessful in contacting you or obtaining a response from you regarding payment. We will attempt to contact you using all phone numbers, email address on file. You will not receive a notice by mail.
Please be aware that once the contract is signed, and your event is scheduled, all other clients have been refused your specific rentals and services for your event date, and thus all payments are non-refundable. All services may be cancelled if received in writing no later than 30 days prior to the event. You would not be obligated to pay the balance of your invoice.
Notwithstanding the above, either party may choose to be excused of any further performance obligations in the event of a disastrous occurrence outside the control of either party, such as, but not limited to:
- A natural disaster (fires, explosions, earthquakes, hurricane, flooding, storms or infestation); or
- War, Invasion, Act of Foreign Enemies, Embargo, or other Hostility (whether declared or not); or
- Any hazardous situation created outside the control of either party such as a riot, disorder, nuclear leak or explosion, or act or threat of terrorism.
Adore Decore Rentals does not provide cleaning service for your event. CLIENT is expected to provide sufficient supervision to minimize spillage of food and beverages on linen, centerpieces and rental chairs provided by Adore Decore Rentals.
Adore Decore Rentals will provide Set-up and Breakdown services for your event; upon setup we will ensure that the items used for your event are in good, suitable condition and free from any stains, cuts or tares. Adore Decore Rentals will perform the breakdown of your event but will not be required to inspect these items at breakdown. This will be done by our warehouse manager and you will be notified by phone of any missing or damaged items within seven (7) days.
Adore Decore Rentals will notify you within one week of the event if damages are discovered, or items are found to be missing upon sorting, laundering and counting. Damaged items are discarded within 10 days unless the client requests to come pick them up. After 10 days, the client gives up rights to these item(s). Photos of damages will be submitted as proof upon request. The damaged items will need to be payed within 7 days.
DAMAGED OR LOST ITEMS
CLIENT assumes full responsibility for ALL items supplied by Adore Decore Rentals for the design of your event, and agrees to pay full replacement cost for lost or damaged items.
Client agrees to pay for any damage to or loss of items, regardless of cause, except reasonable wear. Accrued rental charges cannot be applied against the purchase or cost of repair of damaged or lost items.
Items damaged beyond repair or normal cleaning will be paid for at its replacement cost when rented.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Fife, Washington.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us.
- Initial meeting: we will work with you to create design concepts, content and products required to make your event a success.
- 24-72 hours from proposal acceptance, contract and receipt sent electronically via email unless paper copy requested.
- Support: We will provide unlimited email consultation & support relative only to the services in which you have subscribed. If Design Service, we will assist with all issues, thoughts and ideas pertaining to your ceremony and reception.
- Scheduled Meetings: After the Initial Meeting, a secondary meeting and vendor walk-thru is scheduled as needed by the designer and can be scheduled by you upon request. Mock setup is provided upon request.
- Venue & Vendor: We will work with venue to coordinate earliest access times to begin setup and delivery.
- Conduct: all work will be completed in a professional manner. Our company is faith based and family owned, we may listen to music during set-up but will always be courteous and considerate of other facilitators and building occupants.
- Design: We will setup and design your event based on your desires unless full design and creativity has been assigned to AdoreDecore_Rentals. Client has the right to determine the theme and color schemes and may provide photos and suggestions or layout and centerpieces which may or may not incur additional charges.
Last updated: 1/5/2023